Dear Members and Guests:
In this ever-changing environment, we want to provide an update on how we are operating today. First and foremost, the safety of our Members, Guests and Staff is our highest priority. We have implemented, and will be strictly enforcing, additional measures and precautions, as recommended by the CDC, throughout the property. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Here is a list of the items we currently have in place:
Prior to arriving at the golf course:
• If you are sick or are feeling sick, do not come to the golf course.
• Effective immediately, all tee times must be made either on-line or through the Arcis Golf mobile app. No walk-up play is allowed until further notice.
• Over the next few days, we will be introducing two new methods of payment for your round of golf - online check-in through the Arcis Golf App and the ability to prepay for your round through our online tee time booking websites. Please look for an email from your club with the specifics of both new programs.
• The CDC’s requirement for social distancing of 6’ is being strictly enforced on property.
• Please arrive no less than 10 minutes before your tee time to minimize gathering in all areas.
• We have increased spacing on the driving range which reduces our capacity. Please limit your time to accommodate all members and guests. Range balls are being cleaned regularly between golfers.
• All golf carts will be thoroughly sanitized before they are set-up in the staging area. Golf carts are now back to being double rider.
• Public spaces within the clubhouse will be closed to all members and guests. We will increase sanitation of our restrooms, golf shop, point of sale terminals and all high touch surfaces.
On the golf course:
• The cups on all putting greens have been modified to allow for ball retrieval without the need to touch any surfaces.
• Sand bottles have been removed throughout the golf course.
• Do not pick up your playing partners clubs during the course of play.
• We ask you to please forgo the traditional after round handshake, and invite you to create your own socially distanced salutation. We’re fans of the putter salute!
• Please ensure that your wash your hands (while humming or singing your favorite tune) prior to a quick departure from the club.
We look forward to providing you with a safe haven in the future.
Plantation Golf Club